I will be attending … will you?
Digital Age Management and Leadership: Five Critical Steps to Integrating Digital Age Techniques into the Workplace (April 7, 1-2pm Central Time)
Dr. Julie Todaro is dean of the 11 campus libraries at Austin Community College, serving over 40,000 students. She is an author and frequent presenter at state and national conferences. She is past president of both the Texas Library Association and the Association of College and Research Libraries.
Managing and leading in library and information settings today requires:
- Different techniques to address change in general;
- Techniques for identifying change specific to organizations and workers;
- Timing considerations for faster moving work and umbrella organization settings;
- Using contemporary visuals for illustrating issues;
- Finding unique data for articulating value;
- And, persuasive content to match techniques to target populations.
This free one-hour webinar offers specific ideas and techniques for managers and leaders as well as a handout with extensive web links of content and examples.
More information may be found at www.txla.org/Digital-Age-Management